Conversations: August 2009: Nada Lou
Download MP3 (Right click and "Save Target As")
Nada Lou Bio:
My involvement with Focusing touches on the
overlapping qualities of several fascinating fields.
- A teacher by profession, developing Focusing, TAE and Philosophy courses is an exciting, timely growth in my professional life;
- As an artistic communicator, I am enthusiastic about the production of Focusing-related DVDs. Many clips are accessible on YouTube: http://www.focusing.org/multimedia/index.htm
- Immersing myself in Gendlin’s thinking, my teaching, opened out into the world. After co-presenting TAE with Dr. Gendlin, I took my teaching around the world to North, Central and South America, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Japan and Europe;
- I authored "Grassroots Introduction Manual to TAE" as a tool for people who are interested in developing this practice;
- As a Coordinator, I am involved in launching FISS 4 years ago. I also train Focusing/TAE and Trainers who wish to become Coordinators.
This is part of the "Conversations" series. Click this link to see the list of all the conversations.
This material is protected by copyright. It may be freely copied, provided its use is solely for educational purposes, not for financial gain or in a commercial setting. It should be properly cited when used in any subsequent written work or other media. ©TFI 2019. All rights reserved.