Volunteer to work with us
The International Focusing Institute welcomes volunteers. Please contact email@example.com to inquire about our current volunteer needs. We need volunteer help in media and marketing, graphic design, translation, and much more. We are also happy to hear your ideas to help too.
Media and Marketing Intern
We are looking for an intern to help us with the following projects:
- To improve our Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages;
- To curate Focusing media so that anyone can come to our page and access quality Focusing content;
- To create and/or edit videos to tell Focusing stories, which may be used to attract newcomers or to fundraise;
- To create Focusing-themed items such as T-shirts with felt sense quotes;
- To move our Conversation series onto a podcast and to market that podcast;
- To reach out to Focusing communities in different regions of the world to find places of cooperation and synergy;
- To partner with and learn from similar non-profit organizations to expand our reach.
You would work with our lovely staff on these projects and from anywhere in the world. And we would be happy to provide tuition credits as a thank you.
- An understanding of a variety of marketing strategies, especially social media;
- Outstanding written and verbal expression;
- Collaborative attitude and great teamworking skills;
- Great follow-through;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with current trends and technologies in various media;
- Fluency in any language in addition to English is a great asset, as we are an international organization.
This position has flexible hours (as long as we can find mutually agreeable meeting times). We ask for about 3 hours a week of your time and a minimum 4-month commitment.